- Maintain at least an A average grade or equivalent in a music course, with at least a B average grade or equivalent in other academic subjects.
- Complete or have completed a second full year of enrollment in a curricular performance music class at Wayland High School. Support for your application is needed from a WHS music teacher.
- Demonstrate leadership, service, and character in your activities.
- Audition for the Massachusetts Eastern Senior District Festival the year you are applying.
- Submit a recording of yourself performing your proposed recital selection.
- Once inducted, all incoming members will perform an approved composition at the induction ceremony. Accompaniment will be provided if needed.
- To maintain membership, each student must be an active member of a WHS curricular performing ensemble.